Meet our thoughtful Course Coordinator!
- Course: 2nd Year Biomedic
- Role: As Course Coordinator, I am responsible for organizing courses for our club members and the community to further enhance their level of proficiency and achieving lifesaving accredited qualifications.
- Favourite part of Lifesaving: SERCs are my favourite part as it is really interesting and exciting to sorting out the casualties within the 2 minutes (never seemed to be enough)
- Favourite speeds event: The relays are my favourite Speeds events as we will try our best and fight for every second for our team and cheer for the teammates. That atmosphere is so unique that nowhere can be found from the daily lectures routines.
- Hobbies and interests: I love film photography- where you never know how your shot will be before you develop the film. It feels like giving the photos with your own style in every snap by having a closer communication with the camera (and lens).
- Lifesaving memory: I had my first comp in Birmingham and I did terribly in rope throws. The first thing I had after that event wasn’t any critics but were hugs from my teammates. That undeniably motivated me to attend more training sections to drill and strive for better results in the next time.
- Fun Fact: I like to be a faint person in SERCs, probably because I did years of drama in primary school.