Meet our knowledgeable President!
- Course: 3rd Year Biochemistry
- Role: As president I oversee the day to day running of the club, support the rest of the exec in their roles and organise Warwick comp. I am always happy to answer questions about anything lifesaving-related so feel free to message me!
- Favourite part of lifesaving: I love the people. It’s the only place where I’ve known such a diverse mix of personalities yet that get on so well and have so much fun together! The competitions are definitely also a massive highlight - getting to travel to different cities all the time, and compete together in a team and then experience socials and the nightlife afterwards.
- Favourite speeds event: Medley relay and 100m manikin tow with fins.
- Hobbies and interests: Watersports (water-skiing, wakeboarding etc) and chocolate.
- Lifesaving memory: Getting a silver medal in the Commonwealths 100m tow.