Meet our knowledgeable President!
- Course: 3rd Year Biochemistry
- Role: As President basically I help run all parts of the club with the other members of the Exec. As SERC training officer I help run the training sessions; first aid training, SERC writing and training.
- Favourite part of lifesaving: Competitions. I’m not overly competitive; they are just such good days (Champs especially).
- Favourite speeds event: 100 m Manikin carry with fins.
- Hobbies and interests: I am also part of the LEGO and Doctor Who societies at Warwick. I would be part of many more if there were more days in the week. Horrible Histories is also a favourite of mine and has become a bit of a party piece.
- Lifesaving memory: Southampton competition in my first year definitely left its mark, quite literally, but Champs last year was the best. I was really happy with my 100 m manikin tow and 12.5 m rope throw, the food at Cosmos was great and the SERCs the next day were the best. Plus an entire weekend with all the wonderful members of the club.