Meet our Secretary!
- Course: 2nd Year Politics and International Studies (PAIS)
- Role: As secretary, I am responsible for writing the weekly emails to keep you updated with the news. As kit officer, I am in charge of ordering club kit which you can wear during competitions and all around campus as well as buying new equipment for our training sessions.
- Favourite part of Lifesaving: My favourite part of lifesaving is definitely the team!! Everyone is just really friendly and supportive at all times which contributes massively to making the competitions more enjoyable and much less stressful. Joining lifesaving was definitely one of the highlights of my first year as most of my closest friends on campus are from the team !!
- Favourite Speeds event: 4x50 medley relay
- Hobbies and interests: Eating chocolate and talking (especially when it’s food related)
- Lifesaving memory: The social to an aquatic park where everyone was able to appreciate my high-pitched screaming