Meet our proactive SERC & Safety Officer
- Course: 3rd Year Politics and International Studies (PAIS)
- Role: SERC Training Officer. I am in charge of planning and running SERC (Simulated Emergency Response Competition) training sessions. My role involves coordinating the practise of first aid skills, as well as imagining short scenarios in which they could be useful. Don't worry if you dont have any prior knowledge of first aid, with the help of more experienced members of the team, we will teach you everything.
- Favourite part of lifesaving: Training. Everyone is always welcoming and supportive which creates a strong team spirit. Coming to training after a long day at university is one of my favourites feelings as it allows you to relax and change your mind while having fun with the rest of the team.
- Favourite speeds event: 4x50m Medley Relay
- Hobbies and interests: Watersports, camping and learning languages
- Lifesaving memory: