Meet our enthusiastic Social Officer!
- Course: 2nd Year Philosophy (unemployed for life)
- Role: Social Secretary and Welfare Officer- My main role is organising regular socials for the club outside of training times while promoting a healthy safe environment for everyone to enjoy themselves in order to prioritise student wellbeing!
- Favourite part of Lifesaving: My favourite part of Lifesaving is having a group of people where I can make an absolute fool of myself all the time and they still don't think I'm too crazy.
- Favourite Speeds event: 4x25m Manikin Carry
- Hobbies and interests: 2-4-1 cocktails at Turtle Bay.
- Lifesaving memory: Sitting around playing games before every competition has always been a massive highlight as well as the socials after them too!