Meet our friendly Speeds Officer!
- Course: 2nd Year Biochemistry
- Role: Speeds Training Officer. This means that I oversee all things speeds - basically the swimming-based events plus line throw (you’ll either love it or hate it!)
- Favourite part of lifesaving: I love it all but what makes lifesaving at uni so fun is definitely the team spirit, as well as literally everything about comps (apart from the hungover journeys back to uni)
- Favourite speeds events: Medley relay and 100m tow with fins
- Hobbies and interests: Waterskiing, chocolate, and avoiding being captain of a SERC team
- Lifesaving memory: Being selected to compete for England last November in the Commonwealths!